Connect with S.O.U.L. Sisters
Hello! Thank you for your interest in connecting with S.O.U.L. Sisters. For all inquiries, please share where you are based in the content page below. Some helpful tips for the following topics:
Teaching Artists and Social Workers
If you are interested in becoming a Sisterhood Academy or Youth Social Entrepreneurship program facilitator and there are no postings on our jobs page, please share briefly about your art background and your experience in working with systems-involved youth (i.e. juvenile detention centers, foster care agencies, homeless shelters, etc.).
S.O.U.L. Sisters Leadership Programming for Your Youth
If you are interested in bringing our Sisterhood Academy and/or Youth Social Entrepreneurship programming to your site, please share the following to the best of your ability:
- Number of girls, femmes, and gender non-conforming youth at your site
- Age range of youth
- Types of systems the youth are involved in [i.e. juvenile legal system, foster care, welfare]
- Types of situations and identities of the youth [i.e. LGBTQ+, low-income, differently abled, teen parents]
- What’s on your wish list of services and experiences you want to provide for the girls, femmes, and gender non-conforming youth at your site?
- Name and address of your organization
Resources and opportunities for our youth
Have a cool project or unique resource to offer our youth? Maybe starting a community mural or have your own studio with time to spare? Let us know what you’re interested in offering our youth, and we’ll collaborate from there!
One-time volunteering for individuals or groups
Our youth, especially our Youth Leaders Board members, are constantly engaging in workshops, conferences, community engagements, and their own events. If you or your group is interested in providing day-of logisitics support (i.e. set up and clean up of event spaces, registration tabling, inventory management) please share more about you/your group, organization affiliation (if any), interests and availability.
If you have an interest or idea in supporting S.O.U.L. Sisters that’s not listed here, no worries! Let us know what you would like to know more about and we’ll get back to you!